Wednesday, March 5, 2014

So that I may finish my race with joy

Acts 20:24
so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

There is satisfaction in completing a task or mission we are assigned. How much more satisfaction if that task or mission is appointed by God. This is what Paul speaks about when he mentions completing the race. The mission is none other than doing what Yshua has appointed us to do. The details of the task may differ for each one of us, but the end goal is the Great Commission in bringing the gospel to the world. If we have experience satisfaction in completing our worldly assigned tasks, try pursuing God's task and see the rewards roll in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews