Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?

Luke 2:46,49
After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions. 
“Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house?”

This is one of the few recorded instance of Lord Yshua's childhood. This image may bring thoughts about Yshua the child-wonder, which is not unexpected since He is God in flesh. In more detail, this shows that from an earlier age, He is in touch with God the Father. There is no reason why other young human cannot also have this level of relationship with God. In fact, even for adults, when we are supposed to come to God in a childlike relationship, totally dependent on the Father God. If we haven't got the mindframe of the twelve year old Yshua, we need to ask why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews