Sunday, October 5, 2014

That I might preach Him among the Gentiles


Galatians 1:15-16
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb and called me through His grace, 16 to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood,

God did something in us when we are saved, He put His Holy Spirit into us. Without this miracle no one could be saved. Jesus could have started the movement to preach the things about the Kingdom of Heaven, but no one could actually attained it unless He redeemed us, followed by imparting His Holy Spirit to us. Our original hereditary is one of sin, but putting His Holy Spirit into us marked us as redeemed. And though we may still sin, we continue to work out our salvation towards Yshua our absolute focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews